25 Best Walt Disney Quotes With Images

Walt Disney Quotes

The best Walt Disney quotes with images. 
Walt Disney quotes and sayings on life, happiness, success, love, family.

Best Walt Disney Quotes

1. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
Walt Disney Quotes
2. “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
Walt Disney Quote On Dreams
3. “If you can visualize it, if you can dream it, there’s some way to do it.”
Walt Disney Quotes. Visualize dream
4. “The greatest moments in life are not concerned with selfish achievements but rather with the things we do for the people we love and esteem.”
Walt Disney Quotes
5. “Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.”
Walt Disney Quote on Worrying
6. “Whatever you do, do it well.”
Walt Disney Quotes
7. “Life is composed of lights and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows.”
Walt Disney Quote On Life
8. “The most important thing is family.”
Walt Disney Quotes On Family
9. “People often ask me if I know the secret of success and if I could tell others how to make their dreams come true. My answer is, you do it by working.”
Walt Disney Quotes On Success, Dreams
10. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
Walt Disney Quotes On Doing
11. “The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.”
Walt Disney Quotes
12. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”
Walt Disney Quotes
13. “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.”
Walt Disney Quotes
14. “I dream, I test my dreams against my beliefs, I dare to take risks, and I execute my vision to make those dreams come true.”
Walt Disney Quotes on Dreams
15. “Dreams, ideas and plans not only are an escape, they give me purpose, a reason to hang on.”
Walt Disney Quotes
16. “Disneyland is a work of love. We didn’t go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money.”
Walt Disney Quotes Disneyland
17. “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.”
Walt Disney Quotes
18. “In bad times and in good I’ve never lost my sense of zest for life.”
Walt Disney Quotes
19. “Of all the things I’ve done, the most vital is coordinating those who work with me and aiming their efforts at a certain goal.”
Walt Disney Quotes
20. “The difference in winning and losing is most often not quitting.”
Walt Disney Quotes
21. “If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started by a mouse.”
Walt Disney Quotes
22. “I believe in being an innovator.”
Walt Disney Quotes
23. “That’s the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up.”
Walt Disney Quotes
24. “First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.”
Walt Disney Quotes
25. “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.”
Walt Disney Quotes

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires